Community Outreach Coordinator, Jackson, MS
The Community Outreach Coordinator is a full time professional position responsible for raising awareness of Renaissance as a representative of the company in community activities, organizations and educational events. The Coordinator will work to improve community knowledge and establish relationships that increase participation in Renaissance’s programs. The work will focus primarily in the central and western parts of Mississippi, but may include statewide marketing and outreach activities. The Community Outreach Coordinator reports to the President of the Renaissance.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with Renaissance’s leadership to develop and implement a comprehensive community outreach plan.
- Determine potential partners and cultivate those prospects that best align with Renaissance’s priorities and needs.
- Research and assist in developing plans for expanding Renaissance’s presence in Central and Western Mississippi.
- Serve as liaison between Renaissance and current and potential partners.
- Act as first point of contact, as needed, with potential clients in Central and Western Mississippi.
- Provide activity reports to the President.
Position Qualifications and Knowledge
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field. Minimum of three years’ experience, preferably with outreach activities.
- Must have knowledge of the Central and Western Mississippi region and proven successful partnerships in the region.
- Knowledge of mortgage and commercial lending a plus.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Has a strong performance orientation and skillful strategic independent thinking.
- Strong organizational skills, with keep attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Demonstrates excellence in both oral and written communications.
- Ability to coordinate and lead committee meetings, including public speaking.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation.
- Flexibility to work some nights or weekends as may arise from certain event attendance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Renaissance Community Loan Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing a competitive salary and benefits package.
* Interested applicants should send a 1) cover letter, 2) resume and 3) any reference list/letters to email@example.com. Additional information on Renaissance and its programs can be found at www.rclfms.com.